Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcome!


Cinema is one of the great common experiences of our time. Movies combine a variety of art forms to create an experience that can stir captivate and entertain their audiences. The purpose of this blog is to explore this great common experience. I, Brendan J. Anderson, am a 17 year old high school senior who fell in love with film at a very young age. I have done much research on film and have done everything from school presentations to amateur movie reviews. I have a true passion for the art and shared common experience that is film and my goal for this blog is to be able to share that love with all of you. This blog will contain a variety of posts which will include reviews, analysis, speculation, and information all of which pertain to the pure love of all things film. Movies reviewed will vary based on what I see, everything from the silent era up to present day films will be reviewed. Despite my age I have a real passion for great movies from every era and some might even say that I favor older movies, so many reviews will simply be about movies from every era that everyone should see. Movies as stated above are also a collective experience shared by an audience in a darkened theater. Because of this I strongly encourage reactions to the reviews and articles in the comments section.  Thank you for coming to this blog and I hope you will join me on this great Cinematic Adventure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment