Monday, January 18, 2016

Plan for 2016!

Happy belated New Year!
Due to an incredibly busy schedule last semester I really did not write as many reviews as I would have liked, the plan is for that to change in 2016! Here are my goals/ plans for 2016
1. at least one review a week which will come out on Sundays. These reviews will probably be a mix of both classic and recent films, more recent films as we head into the summer.
2. One video review a month
3. One TV Tuesday entry a month
4. at least one week per month with two or more reviews.
5. Updating of all pages on the blog including the top 100


So, those are my goals for the New Year. This week is going to be a big week for reviews since I've seen a lot recently and want to make up for lost reviews last year. Here is this week's schedule:
Today: the Hateful Eight
Tomorrow: Classics/ Netflix: the Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
Wednesday: the Revenant
Thursday: the Big Short
Friday: Star Wars the Force Awakens (Video Review)

As you can see there will be lots of reasons to check out this blog this week and this year! If you have any suggestions on things I should do for 2016 comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment